DIY Tea Storage Jars

Monday, July 18, 2011
DIY Tea Storage Jars
I just discovered chalkboard paint a few weeks ago and am still amazed the the wonders it can do! One of my favorites are these cute little DIY tea storage bags. We recently got mason jars to store our loose cereals... now I want to get some more to store our loose teas!

6 comments on "DIY Tea Storage Jars"

vintageveggie on July 18, 2011 at 8:20 AM said...

i use jars to hold everything... fresh squeezed lemonade... ice tea... toddy coffee. and yes chalkboard paint is really the best. i have always wanted a whole wall in my house painted with it.

Sweet Harvest Moon on July 18, 2011 at 1:34 PM said...

Great idea!

Lou Smith on July 18, 2011 at 6:07 PM said...

I've got some and I'm going to do this! x

Ruzu on July 18, 2011 at 9:42 PM said...

I Love tea, and DIY prijects, this looks great

Melissa Placzek on July 20, 2011 at 5:49 PM said...

LOVE!!!

Taylor Rae on July 21, 2011 at 12:55 PM said...

Such a great idea. I love tea and actually just did a post about my fetish for it on my blog. I'm going to do this asap.

http://dailydoseofsunlight.blogspot.com/2011/07/tea-time.html

Followers

Bloglovin'

Follow The Drifter and the Gypsy

My shop:

The Drifter and the Gypsy Ad Banner

Tick . . .Tock . . .

..............................

Lovelies Winner 2010 Web Excellency Awards
Site Meter

[ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ] Copyright © 2008-2011 All Rights Reserved. Original Template, Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates/Modified by [ THE DRIFTER and the GYPSY ]. Header Photo Credit: Barbara Vidal